FREE (with IAP)
2015-03-26 16:10:56 in Cross platform (PC, console, mobile,...) by Claudiu
Having already won "Best Mobile Game" @ Game Connection Paris 2014, Chronology presents the story of an old inventor and his snail in their puzzling adventure through time. You can see the game in action here.
In Chronology you manipulate time to fix the troubled present. You control a powerful duo, the Old Inventor and his sidekick snail, and you must take advantage of their special abilities. Thus you travel back and forth through time, stop time, manipulate different items and solve brain-teasing puzzles.
- Manipulate Time. Chronology's innovation resides in the ability of travelling through time or freezing it to solve various puzzles.
- Character Switching. You can switch between both characters to benefit from their individual strengths, the brains of the Old inventor and the snail's "stickiness".
- Mind-bending Story. In Chronology you don't play a game, you unfold a story, a mind-bending one. As the story is revealed you'll discover how the Old Inventor actually played an important role in the shaping of the future world.
- Episodes. The story is divided in several episodes (two so far), with more upcoming new puzzles to solve and places to explore.
- Amazing Graphics & Sounds. Chronology captivates the eye through its magical, colorful, vibrant and living universe that mixes elements from different times and cultures. Its custom sounds and soundtrack are a perfect match for the visual art.
Chronology is free to download including Part One (first 3 chapters) on Google Play. An additional 5 longer chapters are available as an in-app purchase at USD 2.99.