FREE (with IAP)
2015-05-30 14:43:50 in Mobile games (Android, iOS, ...) by Claudiu
In Crumble Ramble you must help Jack Ramble, an inventive boy whose grandfather was kidnapped by the evil Dr. Sordid. Using a self made hoverboard Jack must explore the mysterious Mayan ruins, solve exciting puzzles, fight against evil dwarf armies and follow the evil doctor to find his loved grandfather.
Here are some of the features that make Crumble Ramble a joyful experience for gamers of all ages:
- 3D Graphics. The action in Crumble Ramble takes place in a beautiful 3D world with mysteries & dangers around every corner. Its graphics allow you to immerse in the game and enjoy the storyline.
- Upgrades. Throughout the game you collect screw nuts that you can use as in-game coins to purchase powerful upgrades for your hoverboard (engines, tools, special items).
- Exciting Levels. The game has 10 different long environments to explore and solve their mysteries, thus fun is guaranteed for hours.
- Easy Controls. You can play the game using the virtual joystick or by actually tilting the device (recognizes gyroscope movement).
- Multi-language. The game is currently available in English and German but more languages will follow
Once installed Crumble Ramble can be played offline, thus fun is guaranteed no matter if you have your device Wi-Fi connected or not. You can watch it in action here.