2016-06-28 07:01:03 in Mobile games (Android, iOS, ...) by Claudiu
This is the story of Iggy, a happy-go-lucky Pug living in a mansion with his caretaker, the kind Duchess Bianca. One day Iggy awakes to find that the mansion is overrun with Zombies and Bianca is missing. Your goal is to help him reunite with the Duchess by solving more than 70 different puzzles.
You'll have to calculate and draw paths that help Iggy pass through each level while collecting stars and avoiding dreadful zombies: https://youtu.be/lUvX-_wHfA4
- Path-drawing gameplay. This is an action strategy game with very simple controls, all you need to do is tap and hold to draw a path. This will precisely determine the path Iggy will follow, but be careful not to intersect with zombies as the game is over.
- 70 action-packed levels. Seven different stages each with 10 levels packed with mind-picking puzzles. Draw paths to collect all stars in a level to advance to the next one. If you collect every star you'll also unlock all 7 bonus levels.
- Power-ups. A well-calculated path sure does save the day but timing is also very important. This is where power-ups help as you can freeze Iggy for a few seconds until the danger passes, or have it go faster to avoid the walking dead.
- ZombiEncyclopedia. Braaaains! Help Iggy outmaneuver dozens of zombies, from acid spitting zombies or burning zombies to electrifying zombies and many more. A true ZombiEncyclopedia of dangers that Iggy must avoid wit a perfect strategy.
- Top-down view. The game shows a top-down view of each puzzle scene so that you can estimate a correct trajectory for Iggy. Cartoon-like cut-scenes will reveal the story as you progress, and coupled with a great soundtrack you're in for an adventure.
Iggy's Zombie A-Pug-Alypse is available for free on Google Play so one tap away from hours of fun.