FREE (with IAP)
2019-05-13 11:24:27 in Mobile games (Android, iOS, ...) by Claudiu
Ready for a whole new word puzzle? unblur is a new picture guessing game that comes with a unique gameplay idea. It combines the brain challenging part of word puzzles with the fun action of image guessing. More than 400 levels await to train your brain and object recognition skills. The twist is that each image is blurred but you can unblur it to see if you recognize - however, the more you unblur, the less coins you'll gain by guessing it.
Stuck on a level? Don't worry, you can use one of the power-ups to reveal/hide letters, and even show the whole image. You can also share the blurred image with friends to see if they can help you. unblur.app comes in 18 different languages and you can see it in action in this quick demo: https://youtu.be/3fL5c3ZUYJk
- Picture quiz gameplay. unblur features a unique mix of world puzzle & picture quiz gameplay. Every level you are given a blurred image and must use the letters to guess the object. The more you unblur it, the less coins you get.
- Multiple levels. Discover more than 400 levels as you test your image guessing skills. Each level helps you sharpen your brain as not only you must have visual acuity but also word puzzle experience.
- Power-ups & help. If you get stuck at a level you can use power-ups to advance. Remove unused letters, add used ones or even reveal the whole image. The more you use the power-ups, the higher their cost will be. You can also ask a friend for help.
- Get coins. Each level that you complete will reward you a number of coins. The amount of coins decreases the more you use the unblur button, so try to guess with the least amount of unblurs as possible. Use coins to unlock powerups.
unblur.app is available for free both on iOS and Android:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparsecreations.unblur
- iOS AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1423593835