FREE (with IAP)
2014-12-05 05:25:03 in Mobile games (Android, iOS, ...) by Claudiu
What’s different in HardKour over other Parkour games? It’s designed in a retro fashion and trains your memory by allowing you to input moves ahead of time. Actually the more moves you add ahead of times, the faster your character will run and do tricks. Backflips, forward-flips, side-flips, jump-and-rolls - your character does them all while running continuously. The final goal? To get the highest possible score.
Here are some of HardKour’s features that make it appealing:
- Simple graphics with a retro-cyber touch, reminding of TRON-like glowing effects
- Dead-easy controls, tap in the direction the arrows guide you to and your character will follow
- Test your memory as HardKour allows you to add moves in advance and the more you add, the faster your player will run
- Play HardKour continuously for as long as your memory and reflexes let you, as the game ends only when you hit a wall or fall in the gap
- HardKour by default has powerful contrast graphics (glowing green on black) but you can change the theme to choose Red, Blue or even Pink.
The game is free on Google Play and offers in-app purchases.