2015-01-08 05:34:43 in Mobile games (Android, iOS, ...) by Claudiu
Trackword is not a simple word game, it’s a challenge for your vocabulary, as you have to find the word using all 9 shuffled letters. The word must track from one tile in the grid to the next, in any direction. If you’re not a language master don’t worry, there are hints available (though those decrease your score).
Here are some of the features in Trackword:
- Easy gameplay. For every 9-letter word puzzle you simply tap and hold on a letter then move in any direction to the next one until you discover the hidden word.
- Two game modes. Play to relax in the casual mode (where you can take as long as needed) or against the clock in the timed mode.
- Sign in with Google+ to sync your scores across your devices and get access to Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Hints. If you’re stuck don’t despair, you can shuffle the letters to see if you recognize the word, or reveal the first or last letter.
- Difficulty setting. Adjust the game difficulty to include easier (common) or harder (obscure), higher scoring words.
Trackword is a perfect fit for those who want to practice their language skills or expand their vocabulary.